What you're signing up to
Terms & Conditions
NHS Providers Annual Conference, 6, 7 and 8 October 2020
Discounts and Payments
- A mixture of delegate categories within a group (e.g. member and non member tickets) is not possible, they must be booked separately
- Complimentary passes are intended for the specified delegate only and not eligible for transfer
- All invoices for the conference and exhibition must be paid by the date of the event or within 30 days of the invoice date whichever is earlier, and must be paid regardless of attendance or access to the virtual conference may be refused
- Payments can be made by credit/debit cards or BACS by invoice (a PO number is mandatory when booking)
- 0 - 30 days prior to the conference start - Any cancellations will incur a £25 plus VAT admin fee per delegate
- If a cancellation is made within a group booking the discount for the remaining members will also be re calculated. Any refunds will be paid via the original payment method
- These charges cover the administration costs we incur on cancellation
- Cancellations can be completed via the booking website or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration details will be sent at least one week before the event.
- All changes to delegate names, job titles and organisation can be made on the virtual site in advance of the event and during the live event.
- Unless you specify when booking, you will be added to the delegates list that will be accessible on the virtual site to enable networking between delegates as well as exhibitors. This can be amended in advance and during the live event if you wish to add/remove yourself from the delegate list by updating your profile online.
- Delegate substitutions are possible, changes can be made through the booking website or by email email@example.com
- Some of our sessions may be recorded.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the programme where necessary.
- If you opt in during the booking process, we will include your personal details on the delegates list which will be accessible to other delegates, sponsors and exhibitors. The delegate list will include your name, job title and company information but contact details will not be shared. Your details will be searchable by name and other delegates can contact you via the virtual platform forum only, you can opt out of being contactable at any time during the conference.
- NHS Providers may send you emails/notifications on behalf of exhibitors and sponsors, pre, during and post event. Your contact details will not be shared with the exhibitors or sponsors.